Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Julie

There it is, perfection created by Marissa. She had mixed, baked, iced, and decorated all by herself. What an amazing girl. It was yummy but no one was more excited than Zach.

Give me Cake!!!

I was awakened at 6:15 to the sound of children singing happy birthday. I was given presents, cake, and lots of hugs and kisses. Of course being the wonderful mom I am we had cake for breakfast. He-He. The day was full of calls from Charles hoping I was enjoying my day.

About 7pm I received some beautiful flowers. They were from my boyfriend. He is so wonderful and I love him very much. I got two beautiful necklaces, a pair of earring, and 5 classical musical movies. Your awesome Charles. Thank you to everyone. My birthday was awesome.

1 comment:

The Sadlers said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! What a beautiful cake, good job Marissa! Charles is so awsome to be so attentive even though he was out of the country. Sounds like a great birthday topped off with cake for breakfast. ;-)