That does look really good, considering. If she still in a lot of pain? Does she still have to take medicine? I can't remeber what hand you said it was on. Is it on her writing hand? When my niece Becca broke her right arm, she had to write with the left hand. I wonder if they can keep that skill after there hand or arm heals. Well, good luck guys and hang in there. Tell Emmalee we love her and hopes she heals quick. And that we think she is the bravest little girl ever!
3 comments:
Oh wow, again, poor little Emmalee. My finger hurts for you, baby. You're sounding a lot stronger than I would ever be. Muah to your finger.
That's too scary for a little sweet heart like Emmalee! Poor little thing! Tell her we love her! And she'll probably end up being the piano star!!!
That does look really good, considering. If she still in a lot of pain? Does she still have to take medicine? I can't remeber what hand you said it was on. Is it on her writing hand? When my niece Becca broke her right arm, she had to write with the left hand. I wonder if they can keep that skill after there hand or arm heals. Well, good luck guys and hang in there. Tell Emmalee we love her and hopes she heals quick. And that we think she is the bravest little girl ever!
Post a Comment