Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Friday of Spring Break

We took the kids to a pool on the last Friday of Spring Break. While we were their Charles was called and told he needed to go to Detroit on Monday. So I had to take him home so he could go to work and get what he needed to go to Detroit.

Because Charles had left it put me in charge of the picture taking. So I only took three pictures. I am so bad at remembering to take pictures. The kids did have a lot of fun. Emmalee got grumpy cause she was hungry. I took that picture of her while she was asking for some food. Can't you just hear the whiny sound she was making just from her look?

They were able to swim with friends that came to the pool. It was a fun sunny day that left our cheeks rosy.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

She might have been whiney, but she's cute!
I really love the photo at the top though! That's a keeper!

April Nelson said...

You guys are still on spring break. I bet you were ready for everyone to go back to school. Ours was only a week, and the kids were making me nuts. Looks like you guy had so much fun on your break, though. Do your kids really like to swim? Mine do. I was worried about you guys with all the swine flu stuff, hope all is well. We have had a lot of it here in california, and I worried about it here, because a lot of people go back and worth to mexico where I live, but luckly we haven't had it here in whittier. They have been closing schools, and that would of been so bad, because they are doing testing right now.