Monday, June 15, 2009

Our trip home!

Charles and I went home to visit our new nephew and go to his blessing. Brenton's father injured his back and two days before the blessing ended up in the hospital for blood clots in his leg. One had released and went to his lung. He suffered with this for 2 days before he was diagnosed and put in the hospital. What a blessing he made it through that. Although because of this illness he was not able to attend his son's blessing so Brenton's grandfather, Brent blessed him. It was a beautiful blessing. Scott has come home from the hospital, after we left, and will have his back surgery sometime next month. Our prayers continue to go out to him and his family.
While on our layover in Atlanta flying to Utah we got a call from my sister Melyssa. Her son would be baptised on Saturday night. I was so excited to find out I would be able to attend. He is a great kid and I enjoyed visiting with them. They then came up on Sunday evening so we could visit. Charles and I loved our time with them and being able to stay at my mom's home. We were very spoiled with wonderful breakfasts each morning. Love and miss you all.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Looks like fun! Hospital stuff is so scary! That's too bad that he missed the blessing.
I wish we could have seen you! You'll have to let me know the next time you go to Utah!