Friday, July 11, 2008

Dolores Hidalgo

Dolores Hidalgo is know as the pottery city. It is full of beautiful pottery. This is one store where we bought pottery from a lady that was very friendly. It started to rain and the kids kept sticking their hair into the rain so they were pretty wet when we left. The last store we went to Charles put the kids, and their protests into the car. While we were in the store there it started to rain so hard that the rain gutter area behind the car filled with water and Charles couldn't even jump it. He did jump but his shoe got wet. I love the rain here, it is such an adventure.
We bought this pot in Hidalgo and the pots below. The pepper plate, candlesticks and stars were from San Miguel. We went to Hidalgo in the afternoon the same day we went to San Miguel.

1 comment:

The Sadlers said...

oh, I love the pottery. You definatly need to stay there for 2 years and 2 and a half months so I can come and shop! Miss you guys, Love Cheria