Instead of turkey on Thursday we worked and went to school so on Friday we went to the beach for the weekend. It was in the 90's during the day and 70's at night. Luckily the air conditioning worked in the rooms. We had two rooms. One for the boys and one for the girls. I got a good nights sleep while Charles got up with Zachary both nights. Charles sent me for a full body massage and I sent him paragliding. It was sunny, beautiful, and we all have sunburns. Not a typical Thanksgiving.......



3 comments:
That's just not fair! The low yesterday was 9 degrees! Don't you feel sorry for us?! No... you just have to rub it in that you live in paradise!
Seriously... I'm so jealous!!!
That trip looks like so much fun. It has been kind of cold here. Well, cold for here, but it suppose to be in the 80's next week. I loved the pictures, Julie. You have such a cute little family there. We will be in Utah and we are going to stay at your Dad's house, so we should hopefully see you there.
okay, I am jelous. It looks like you guys had a great time! I say, enjoy the warm weather while you can...you never know where you will move the next time. Love ya girl!
Post a Comment