
I finally found time to start adding to the blog again. When I got the suitcases out to start loading for us to visit family in Utah, Zachary crawled in and told us to put his seat belt on so he could go with daddy. The kids were excited and then received a surprised that instead of leaving on Sunday, we would be leaving two days earlier. The kids loved packing for our trip and I had no problems getting them ready.
3 comments:
We try and surprise our kids too. Two days earlier is brilliant! I love it!
Hey, that is great idea. Maybe we could afford to fly on a plane if we put the kids in the suitcases. That is too cute!
That picture will always flash through my mind everytime i tell someone, that is going to visit Utah, that I want them to pack me in their suit case and take me with.
Post a Comment