A place for our Family and Friends to keep up with our adventures.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Marissa and Emmalee Birthday Party
Because we would be flying to Utah on Emmalee's birthday we decided to have the party before we left so we had them open their presents and have cake. So much fun! Happy Birthday Emmalee, Dec. 19 and Marissa, Dec. 28. They are so old now.
3 comments:
Meredith
said...
Man! Your kids are already so naturally tan... I'm thinking mexico is just making their skin too beautiful! They look so cute in this movie! What a great Mom you are!!!
Happy Birthday guys! It was so great to see you all. The kids miss their buddies. I put some pics of you guys up on the blog. Hope we can see you all again soon.
3 comments:
Man! Your kids are already so naturally tan... I'm thinking mexico is just making their skin too beautiful!
They look so cute in this movie! What a great Mom you are!!!
Happy Birthday guys! It was so great to see you all. The kids miss their buddies. I put some pics of you guys up on the blog. Hope we can see you all again soon.
I miss doing birthdays with the Leishmans! Happy Birthday girls. Hope you have fun getting older!
Post a Comment