On February 28, Happy Birthday Jake, we went to
Tula with a club we joined. The club has people from all over the world. It is fun to do things with them and go to places we might not have know about if it wasn't for them. The first two pictures were extras on the
camera so I just put them on here. We are totally enjoying Mexico and the awesome weather.
3 comments:
What a great idea, Julie. Joining a club to get to know people, and you also get to see the sights. What a cool idea. I love seeing all the neat places you and cheia get to go. What a neat place, and you get to touch the stuff. I bet the kids had a blast.
Great pictures! I wish our weather was as awesome!
How great is that... to have life there has to be death?! I mean, let's skip the human sacrifice, but still... opposition in all things. If we didn't have people we love pass on, we wouldn't truely appreciate this life.
I think I'm gonna pray that we get to go live in Mexico too someday!
I just thought that Mariposa was a Barbie movie. ;-) Those are some HUGE statues. I'm suprised they let you touch them. The sun came out for the first time last week. Even though it's cold we sit in our house where the sun comes in and pretend that we are sun tanning. It's good therapy. ;-)
Post a Comment