
Everyone was nervous the first day of school. After having covered ALL there books in contact paper and filling their backpacks until they were too heavy that mom and dad would have to cover them we set off to school. It had rained so much that there were parts of the road that was ankle deep in water. It continued to rain most of the day but they still enjoyed their day at school.

We found their classes and met their teachers. They were all excited. At the end of the school day they had made lots of new friends and were excited to tell about their whole day. Marissa's teacher is from Canada and so we told her she should tell him she lived there for a year. eh. Emma will go back to school on Thursday and she can't wait. She says its the best ever. She likes princess school with all her friends.
3 comments:
They look so excited for their first day of school. We don't start here for another 2 weeks. The new school that my kids have to go to has uniforms, too. How do you guys like uniforms, because we are a little nervious here.
That line up is so precious! Man, your kids are so gorgeous! Is your school close by? I have to drive my kids to and from eveyday and Haley's is from 11:15 to 2:00 so I'm tied to the car. A Mother's life..... right?!
;-) Princess school...I wish we had princess school in England. I am so jelous. The kids are so cute in their uniforms. Marissa's hair is really cute. What did Zach think about everyone being gone? How was your day? ;-) I am writing you in Germany...Just thought I would let you know that I am thinking about you.
Post a Comment