Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Queretaro On A Clear Day!

The humidity leaves it looking like it is over cast but today it is beautiful. We had a hard time getting this picture because the kids said it was too bright. This is the aqueduct that goes to a convent behind Charles who is taking the picture. It felt wonderful. We have had rain just about everyday in the evenings. We decided to take the kids into town for Rachel's Birthday.
There are many fountains and statues downtown. It is fun to walk around and see the shops and vendors on the street. There are many good restaurants with live entertainment but its quite expensive so we only do that once in a while and then only with Charles and I.
We bought Marissa and Rachel purses with their name on the leather. You can see just a little of Rachel's at her side. I love to see all the crafts they make. Its easier to shop with out little ones though. They want to play and touch everything.

Just a quick note. The pictures taken for Rachel's party were in our house in the frontroom. Pretty cool. I really love our home here.

1 comment:

The Sadlers said...

I remember those days when we couldn't wait for dad to take the picture because it was hard to keep our eyes open. Yeah, in Germany it is much easier to shop with out the kids. Mel and the girls were asked to leave one of the stores because the girls kept touching everthing. Ugh, its hard.